Individuals have an opportunity to join our efforts and to become a member of our community of advocates by supporting our mission. Annual memberships provide critical funding for SCDAA and help us to continue our work, as a leading national nonprofit addressing sickle cell disease. Memberships are available in various levels and include such benefits as: subscription to quarterly SCDAA Newsletter, discounts on educational and promotional items at SCDAA’s e-store, discounts on the SCDAA Annual National Convention, and more. The most important benefits are being a part of a dedicated community of people who seek to help those living with and affected by sickle cell disease, and who are working towards a sickle cell disease-free world!
Sickle Cell News
- ‘Sickle Cell Saturday’ Highlights Value of Clinical Trials to the SCD Community July 17, 2019
- SCDAA Forms International Media Partnership to Spread SCD Awareness July 16, 2019
- SCDAA Hires New Care Coordinator July 15, 2019
- SCDAA Partners with The Pain Community to Support the Sickle Cell Community by Providing Comprehensive Integrative Pain Management Educational Information July 11, 2019
- GBT and Advocates Launch Disease Awareness Campaign Focused on Breaking Down Stigmas Associated with Sickle Cell Disease July 11, 2019