Individuals have an opportunity to join our efforts and to become a member of our community of advocates by supporting our mission. Annual memberships provide critical funding for SCDAA and help us to continue our work, as a leading national nonprofit addressing sickle cell disease. Memberships are available in various levels and include such benefits as: subscription to quarterly SCDAA Newsletter, discounts on educational and promotional items at SCDAA’s e-store, discounts on the SCDAA Annual National Convention, and more. The most important benefits are being a part of a dedicated community of people who seek to help those living with and affected by sickle cell disease, and who are working towards a sickle cell disease-free world!
Sickle Cell News
- New Children’s Book Aims to Inspire Children with SCD September 19, 2019
- SCDAA President and CEO Receives Award from National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) September 16, 2019
- Donate Blood to Support Sickle Cell Patients September 10, 2019
- GBT and SCDAA to Host 8th Annual Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) Therapeutics Conference September 5, 2019
- SCDAA Announces New Keynote Speaker for Convention September 3, 2019