Individuals have an opportunity to join our efforts and to become a member of our community of advocates by supporting our mission. Annual memberships provide critical funding for SCDAA and help us to continue our work, as a leading national nonprofit addressing sickle cell disease. Memberships are available in various levels and include such benefits as: subscription to quarterly SCDAA Newsletter, discounts on educational and promotional items at SCDAA’s e-store, discounts on the SCDAA Annual National Convention, and more. The most important benefits are being a part of a dedicated community of people who seek to help those living with and affected by sickle cell disease, and who are working towards a sickle cell disease-free world!
Sickle Cell News
- SCDAA’s Teen Ambassador Contest is Open! April 8, 2021
- SCDAA Launches New Educational Materials to Support Children’s Blood Transfusion April 1, 2021
- SCDAA names government relations manager March 31, 2021
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America names program manager March 23, 2021
- Temporary Suspension of Clinical Trials March 2, 2021