Individuals have an opportunity to join our efforts and to become a member of our community of advocates by supporting our mission. Annual memberships provide critical funding for SCDAA and help us to continue our work, as a leading national nonprofit addressing sickle cell disease. Memberships are available in various levels and include such benefits as: subscription to quarterly SCDAA Newsletter, discounts on educational and promotional items at SCDAA’s e-store, discounts on the SCDAA Annual National Convention, and more. The most important benefits are being a part of a dedicated community of people who seek to help those living with and affected by sickle cell disease, and who are working towards a sickle cell disease-free world!
Sickle Cell News
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America announces new teen ambassador July 19, 2021
- The Kidney Cancer Association and SCDAA launch KNOW & TELL June 21, 2021
- MARAC Statement on Gene Therapy & Bone Marrow Therapies May 20, 2021
- GBT and SCDAA Kick Off “Lift Every Voice to Shine the Light on Sickle Cell” May 4, 2021
- SCDAA partners with Sickle Cell Community Consortium April 28, 2021