Individuals have an opportunity to join our efforts and to become a member of our community of advocates by supporting our mission. Annual memberships provide critical funding for SCDAA and help us to continue our work, as a leading national nonprofit addressing sickle cell disease. Memberships are available in various levels and include such benefits as: subscription to quarterly SCDAA Newsletter, discounts on educational and promotional items at SCDAA’s e-store, discounts on the SCDAA Annual National Convention, and more. The most important benefits are being a part of a dedicated community of people who seek to help those living with and affected by sickle cell disease, and who are working towards a sickle cell disease-free world!
Sickle Cell News
- NEW SCDAA CHAPTER MEMBERS July 3, 2020
- SCDAA Shines the Light on Sickle Cell June 15, 2020
- MARAC Advisory Statement Regarding SCD Patients during the time of “Reopening” the U.S. Economy April 30, 2020
- SCDAA Adds Two New Member Organizations April 20, 2020
- Social Adjustments & Response to COVID-19 April 18, 2020