Individuals have an opportunity to join our efforts and to become a member of our community of advocates by supporting our mission. Annual memberships provide critical funding for SCDAA and help us to continue our work, as a leading national nonprofit addressing sickle cell disease. Memberships are available in various levels and include such benefits as: subscription to quarterly SCDAA Newsletter, discounts on educational and promotional items at SCDAA’s e-store, discounts on the SCDAA Annual National Convention, and more. The most important benefits are being a part of a dedicated community of people who seek to help those living with and affected by sickle cell disease, and who are working towards a sickle cell disease-free world!
Sickle Cell News
- ASH and FDA Unveil New Recommendations to Guide Clinical Development of Sickle Cell Disease Therapies December 13, 2019
- GBT’s Oxbryta™ (voxelotor) tablets is approved for the treatment of sickle cell disease December 3, 2019
- New Hope for a Sickle Cell Cure December 2, 2019
- FDA Approves Global Blood Therapeutics Sickle Cell Disease Drug November 26, 2019
- CRISPR Therapeutics and Vertex Announce Positive Safety and Efficacy Data November 19, 2019