Individuals have an opportunity to join our efforts and to become a member of our community of advocates by supporting our mission. Annual memberships provide critical funding for SCDAA and help us to continue our work, as a leading national nonprofit addressing sickle cell disease. Memberships are available in various levels and include such benefits as: subscription to quarterly SCDAA Newsletter, discounts on educational and promotional items at SCDAA’s e-store, discounts on the SCDAA Annual National Convention, and more. The most important benefits are being a part of a dedicated community of people who seek to help those living with and affected by sickle cell disease, and who are working towards a sickle cell disease-free world!
Sickle Cell News
- National Family, Patient, Public Sector, and Multi-employer Groups Join Effort to Protect Health Care Coverage May 23, 2019
- 2019 Sickle Cell Disease Therapeutics Conference April 23, 2019
- SCDAA Hires New Director of Development & Special Initiatives April 2, 2019
- Pfizer, Sickle Cell Advocates Address Disease During Black Press Week March 27, 2019
- Emerge Woman Magazine Partners with Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc. to Increase Awareness about Sickle Cell Disease March 26, 2019