Individuals have an opportunity to join our efforts and to become a member of our community of advocates by supporting our mission. Annual memberships provide critical funding for SCDAA and help us to continue our work, as a leading national nonprofit addressing sickle cell disease. Memberships are available in various levels and include such benefits as: subscription to quarterly SCDAA Newsletter, discounts on educational and promotional items at SCDAA’s e-store, discounts on the SCDAA Annual National Convention, and more. The most important benefits are being a part of a dedicated community of people who seek to help those living with and affected by sickle cell disease, and who are working towards a sickle cell disease-free world!
Sickle Cell News
- SCDAA promotes Kevin Amado Jr. January 12, 2021
- MARAC Advisory Statement: COVID-19 Vaccines December 15, 2020
- Sickle Cell Disease Association names leadership November 6, 2020
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America and Aruvant Sciences Forge New Partnership to Educate Around Gene Therapy October 13, 2020
- Sickle Cell Disease Association holds 48th annual national convention virtually October 5, 2020