Individuals have an opportunity to join our efforts and to become a member of our community of advocates by supporting our mission. Annual memberships provide critical funding for SCDAA and help us to continue our work, as a leading national nonprofit addressing sickle cell disease. Memberships are available in various levels and include such benefits as: subscription to quarterly SCDAA Newsletter, discounts on educational and promotional items at SCDAA’s e-store, discounts on the SCDAA Annual National Convention, and more. The most important benefits are being a part of a dedicated community of people who seek to help those living with and affected by sickle cell disease, and who are working towards a sickle cell disease-free world!
Sickle Cell News
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America Aims to Raise $100,000 in 10 Days to Address Coronavirus March 27, 2020
- Sickle Cell Disease and COVID-19: Provider Advisory March 18, 2020
- Health Alert for Patients and Caregivers March 17, 2020
- A Health Note From Dr. Biree Andemariam, SCDAA Chief Medical Officer March 13, 2020
- ASH and FDA Unveil New Recommendations to Guide Clinical Development of Sickle Cell Disease Therapies December 13, 2019