Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc. held its 2022 Annual Advocacy Day event virtually on April 5. Advocacy Day is an opportunity for patients and caregivers affected by sickle cell disease to learn how to advocate for issues that are important to them. Participants will learn about the key legislative issues that are important to individuals living with SCD and their families, including promoting stable funding for research, better healthcare access and increased education and awareness for the sickle cell community throughout the country. Stay tuned for information about 2023’s event!
Sickle Cell News
- SCDAA Announces FY24 Legislative Priorities May 1, 2023
- June 19, 2023, is Officially Sickle Cell Awareness Day in Maryland! April 6, 2023
- SCDAA hires member coordinator March 30, 2023
- Women’s History Month: Dr. Marilyn Hughes Gaston March 29, 2023
- SCDAA names new board members March 22, 2023