Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc. held its 2022 Annual Advocacy Day event virtually on April 5. Advocacy Day is an opportunity for patients and caregivers affected by sickle cell disease to learn how to advocate for issues that are important to them. Participants will learn about the key legislative issues that are important to individuals living with SCD and their families, including promoting stable funding for research, better healthcare access and increased education and awareness for the sickle cell community throughout the country. Stay tuned for information about 2023’s event!
Sickle Cell News
- SCDAA Statement on Exa-cel Gene Therapy October 26, 2023
- CDC SCD Pregnancy Fact Sheets October 26, 2023
- In Memory of Dr. Lennette Benjamin October 25, 2023
- CMO Speaks: Making ED Care Better for SCD – Progress in 2023 October 20, 2023
- New Opiate Dosing Calculator for Health Care Providers October 19, 2023