Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc. held its 2022 Annual Advocacy Day event virtually on April 5. Advocacy Day is an opportunity for patients and caregivers affected by sickle cell disease to learn how to advocate for issues that are important to them. Participants will learn about the key legislative issues that are important to individuals living with SCD and their families, including promoting stable funding for research, better healthcare access and increased education and awareness for the sickle cell community throughout the country. Stay tuned for information about 2023’s event!
Sickle Cell News
- SCDAA Releases Comments on the CDC’s Opioid Guidelines May 16, 2022
- In Memory of Dr. Kwaku Ohene-Frempong May 10, 2022
- SCDAA recognized for leadership May 6, 2022
- MARAC Advisory: COVID-19 and Sickle Cell Disease March 17, 2022
- SCDAA partners with Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity March 17, 2022