Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc. (SCDAA) is headquartered in Hanover, Maryland. SCDAA is a national nonprofit with the mission to advocate for people affected by sickle cell conditions and empower community-based organizations to maximize quality of life and raise public consciousness while advancing the search for a universal cure. SCDAA serves as the nation’s only nonprofit organization working full-time on a national level to resolve issues surrounding sickle cell disease and trait.
SCDAA will continue to accept resumes until a position is filled. If you have already submitted your resume for consideration, your experience and qualifications will be reviewed along with the requirements for our current open positions. Should we require additional information or would like to arrange an interview, we will contact you. We wish you much success in achieving your career goals.
There are no current job openings available. Check back soon for updates!
Sickle Cell News
- Frequently Asked Questions about SCT in Newborn Screening September 30, 2022
- New Publications Emphasize Inequities in Pediatric SCD Care September 22, 2022
- MARAC Advisory Statement: Immunizations August 31, 2022
- Tools for Sickle Cell Awareness Month You Don’t Want to Miss August 29, 2022
- Member Organization Sickle Cell Awareness Month Events 2022 August 29, 2022