Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc. (SCDAA) is headquartered in Hanover, Maryland. SCDAA is a national nonprofit with the mission to advocate for people affected by sickle cell conditions and empower community-based organizations to maximize quality of life and raise public consciousness while advancing the search for a universal cure. SCDAA serves as the nation’s only nonprofit organization working full-time on a national level to resolve issues surrounding sickle cell disease and trait.
SCDAA will continue to accept resumes until a position is filled. If you have already submitted your resume for consideration, your experience and qualifications will be reviewed along with the requirements for our current open positions. Should we require additional information or would like to arrange an interview, we will contact you. We wish you much success in achieving your career goals.
There are no current job openings available. Check back soon for updates!
Sickle Cell News
- SCDAA Releases Comments on the CDC’s Opioid Guidelines May 16, 2022
- In Memory of Dr. Kwaku Ohene-Frempong May 10, 2022
- SCDAA recognized for leadership May 6, 2022
- MARAC Advisory: COVID-19 and Sickle Cell Disease March 17, 2022
- SCDAA partners with Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity March 17, 2022