As a member of SCDAA, community-based organizations (CBOs) gain access to benefits to help them carry out their mission. All member organizations can get discounts on entertainment and recreation through Working Advantage and office supplies through Staples.
Register for a Working Advantage account. (Company code: SCDAA)
Member organizations that have been active for at least one year will receive the following benefits:
- Discounts on local and national trainings (CHW – limited scholarships based upon availability) – Free ECHO Training.
- Discounts on registration and lodging for Advocacy Institute, Annual Walk with the Stars and the Annual National Convention.
- Member Showcase on SCDAA website highlighting the chapter’s accomplishments, services and future events in order to increase awareness of the organization.
- Invitations to SCDAA special events.
- Member restricted access to: Medical Research Updates, SCDAA Leadership Academy and SCDAA Monthly Member Newsletter.
- Inclusion in all National SCDAA email updates and legislative alerts.
- Qualify to vote at SCDAA Annual Business Meeting.
- Discounted phone plans through T-Mobile.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Regina Hartfield at email@example.com.