June 19th was officially designated as World Sickle Cell Awareness Day. The international awareness day is observed annually with the goal to increase public knowledge and an understanding of sickle cell disease, and the challenges experienced by patients and their families and caregivers. World Sickle Cell day 2021 was a success; Check back for information about World Sickle Cell Day 2022 as we get closer to the date!
Sickle Cell News
- A Word From Our Sponsor: bluebird bio October 14, 2021
- SCDAA launches clinical trial finder October 13, 2021
- MARAC Advisory Statement Update About COVID-19 Vaccines October 1, 2021
- GBT and Sickle Cell Disease Association of America to Host 10th Annual Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) Therapeutics Conference September 8, 2021
- MARAC Issues Updated COVID-19 Guidance September 7, 2021