Join the Sickle Cell Disease Association of America (SCDAA)
for a Virtual Fundraising Happy Hour
Snowy nights! Twinkling lights! It’s that hustle/bustle of this time of year.
Snuggle in a comfy chair, grab a Sickle Toddy, Sickle Smoothie, or your favorite beverage and join us for an hour of games, spoken word, and inspirational speakers!
Sydney’s Sweets will join us to share their delicious desserts. As a sweet treat, they will donate 10% of all qualifying proceeds from online orders to SCDAA. Click here to place your order and use coupon code SickleTini at checkout!
Give to a great cause and help us help those living with Sickle Cell Disease.
Guest Speakers/Performers include:
- DeMitrious Wyant, “AR The Prophet” Sickle Cell Souljah, Poet/Spoken Word Artist
- DJ Radiance
- JaKela Walker, Co-host, SCDAA Board Chair
- Lewis Hsu, M.D., SCDAA Chief Medical Officer
- Biree Andemariam, M.D., SCDAA Vice Chair
- Howard Woolley, SCDAA Champion, President of Howard Woolley LLC
- Regina Hartfield, Host, SCDAA Board Member
Beverage Demonstrations/Dessert Presentation
- Sydney’s Sweets: Sydney Perry, Owner
- Sickle Smoothie: Kiarra Roseburgh, SCDAA Child Ambassador
- Sickle Toddy: Beverley Francis-Gibson, SCDAA President
Text to give: Sickletini to 44321.
This program was supported via a grant from Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc.